Host a viewing party for TEDxManhattan “Changing the Way We Eat”! It’s simple – invite some friends over and together watch the video at www.livestream.com/tedx on January 21st from 10:30am – 5:15pm EST. You can email and send us photos throughout the day – we’ll read selected emails out to the audience. Join us!
- RT @SandraGMalhotra: @DianeHatz Join Gen R radio Tues Noon PT or On Demand 4 an interview w/@DaniNierenberg President of Food Tank. http:/… 1 day ago
- RT @UglyFruitAndVeg: Please sign/share our petition to put large U.S. grocers on notice to stop rejecting produce! Change.org/WhatTheFork h… 1 day ago
- RT @plightfoot: SupermarketGuru - Bright Ideas at BrightFarms supermarketguru.com/the-lempert-re… #SupermarketGuru via @phillempert 1 day ago
- .@TEDxManhattan might be gone but founder @dianehatz is working harder now to change the food system. Stay in touch! bit.ly/1IuIRqk 2 days ago
- Peach farmers r using less water, have tastier peaches, yet stores aren't buying them. Why? ow.ly/Rc8cE #changefood 6 days ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism Change Food colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who vacation wedding writing zurich