Host a viewing party for TEDxManhattan “Changing the Way We Eat”! It’s simple – invite some friends over and together watch the video at www.livestream.com/tedx on January 21st from 10:30am – 5:15pm EST. You can email and send us photos throughout the day – we’ll read selected emails out to the audience. Join us!
- More growers embrace responsible, flavorful produce - @FreshDirect's David McInerney's @TEDxManhattan speaker update: ow.ly/vlphb 2 hours ago
- Paul Lightfoot on the growth of @brightfarms in a @TEDxManhattan speaker update: ow.ly/vloQx #TEDxMan 1 day ago
- RT @WenonahHauter: Thanks for the shout out! @DCHealthyBites @saaths @HealthyEatingC1 @eatsustainable @dianehatz @ChangeOurFood @LynnHassel… 1 day ago
- Maisie Ganzler on how @bamco emerged from a "pig puzzle" in a @TEDxManhattan speaker update. ow.ly/vljeL #TEDxMan 1 week ago
- RT @TEDxManhattan: There's a Cricket in My Cookie: the Flour That's Made Of Insects bit.ly/1ikXcVw #TEDxMan 2 weeks ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who tribes vacation wedding writing zurich