Host a viewing party for TEDxManhattan “Changing the Way We Eat”! It’s simple – invite some friends over and together watch the video at www.livestream.com/tedx on January 21st from 10:30am – 5:15pm EST. You can email and send us photos throughout the day – we’ll read selected emails out to the audience. Join us!
- Maisie Ganzler on how @bamco emerged from a "pig puzzle" in a @TEDxManhattan speaker update. ow.ly/vljeL #TEDxMan 1 week ago
- RT @TEDxManhattan: There's a Cricket in My Cookie: the Flour That's Made Of Insects bit.ly/1ikXcVw #TEDxMan 1 week ago
- RT @DaniNierenberg: EWG’s Ken Cook Announces New Landmark Food Project At @TEDxManhattan bit.ly/1il8zNf @EWGPrez @ewg 1 week ago
- Join @TEDxManhattan speaker Saru Jayaraman of @rocunited for a webinar on the food movement & a fairer minimum wage. ow.ly/vvDXS 1 week ago
- RT @dhlovelife: 1 Billion Monarchs Migrate in 1996 - Only 30 Million in 2013 - Yikes! What Happened? Toxic #roundup youtu.be/mxsgQLryuE4… 1 week ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who tribes vacation wedding writing zurich