Host a viewing party for TEDxManhattan “Changing the Way We Eat”! It’s simple – invite some friends over and together watch the video at www.livestream.com/tedx on January 21st from 10:30am – 5:15pm EST. You can email and send us photos throughout the day – we’ll read selected emails out to the audience. Join us!
- #TomCollichio speaking at #foodpolicyaction dinner. If someone's going to change the food system, he… instagram.com/p/ub4vw2jNqu/ 2 days ago
- #foodpolicyaction benefit at Riverpark. Tom Colicchio created the meal - they even cared about us… instagram.com/p/ub2gMljNm3/ 2 days ago
- Creative Capital benefit Tues 10/21. Tix$250 Anyone want to go? #creativecapital #rubyrocks ow.ly/CXb4u 6 days ago
- Check out @food_tank's list of “10 Chefs Helping to Revolutionize Sustainable Food.” ow.ly/CKwIy 6 days ago
- RT @FoodRev: Great @TEDxManhattan video capturing 4 years of changing the way we eat in 4 minutes! ow.ly/CkH84 #foodrevolution #… 1 week ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism Change Food colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who vacation wedding writing zurich