Host a viewing party for TEDxManhattan “Changing the Way We Eat”! It’s simple – invite some friends over and together watch the video at www.livestream.com/tedx on January 21st from 10:30am – 5:15pm EST. You can email and send us photos throughout the day – we’ll read selected emails out to the audience. Join us!
- Did you know we lose a farm every 3.5 days? Hear more from Marcel Van Ooyen of @GrowNYC: ow.ly/KZxSq #TEDxMan #foodheroes 5 hours ago
- When family farmers were told to get big or get out from TEDxManhattan Kendra Kimbirauskas's talk: ow.ly/KZvl8 @SRAProject #CAFO 8 hours ago
- Are you living the #KALELIFE? Check DJ Cavem @ TEDxMan w/Alkemia Earth: ow.ly/KZq9M @IETEF #foodjustice http://t.co/6AKBKUoYG2 9 hours ago
- On May 11, 1902, the Washington Post reported that going without meat was becoming “all the rage”: ow.ly/KQFkf #meatlessmonday 15 hours ago
- 6 not to be missed 2015 TEDxManhattan talks from @SlowFoodUSA: ow.ly/KK7j5 #TEDxMan #foodheroes #changingthewayweeat 1 day ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism Change Food colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who vacation wedding writing zurich