I’m very excited that The Glynwood Institute for Sustainable Food and Farming (which I co-founded) is taking on the issue of food waste. Read the first intro post about it here on the Institute’s Guide to Good Food blog.
- Applications for the 2015 TEDxManhattan Award are due Saturday, December 20, 2014! ow.ly/EO5K0 7 hours ago
- Check out Vogue Magazine’s article on #TEDxMan 2015 speaker @henry_photo! #PowerHungry #FoodDivision ow.ly/EO0xi 1 day ago
- RT @GaryOppenheimer: On T-Day, share your blessing w/centerpiece of fruit&veggies. Next day, give it 2 a pantry AmpleHarvest.org/holiday http… 3 days ago
- RT @SJ_Murray: #freethetomatoes I've seen @FoodChainsFilm ~ horrified @Wendys & @Publix enable slavery. Join the #fairfoodNation @NexusHTMS… 3 days ago
- Looking for something to do this weekend in NYC? How about exploring a local market? @GrowNYC ow.ly/Es6Sd 4 days ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism Change Food colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who vacation wedding writing zurich