I’m very excited that The Glynwood Institute for Sustainable Food and Farming (which I co-founded) is taking on the issue of food waste. Read the first intro post about it here on the Institute’s Guide to Good Food blog.
- Nutritionists make jump from 'you are what you eat' to what we eat affects the world: ipm.io/1zVCkPJ via @NPRFood @eartheats 2 hours ago
- 2013 #TEDxMan speaker Steve Wing on shocking drone footage of factory farms, toxic waste & environmental injustice: ow.ly/GfK6k 15 hours ago
- White House Moves to Keep Fake Fish Off Your Dinner Plate: ow.ly/GfbR7 via @TakePart 21 hours ago
- Brand new *student* prize this year for @RealFoodFilms: $1K to aspiring student filmmakers/storytellers! Due Jan 5 realfoodmedia.org 1 day ago
- How Does Your State Rank In The Local Food Movement? ow.ly/GaC9L 2 days ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism Change Food colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who vacation wedding writing zurich