I’m very excited that The Glynwood Institute for Sustainable Food and Farming (which I co-founded) is taking on the issue of food waste. Read the first intro post about it here on the Institute’s Guide to Good Food blog.
- More great press for 2014 @TEDxManhattan speaker Sam Van Aken and his Tree of 40 Fruit! ow.ly/zxhRO 14 hours ago
- RT @GrownUnder "Wow! Check out this beautiful #treeof40fruit by #SamVanAken @TEDx @TEDxManhattan @TED_TALKS …... 1 day ago
- July @TEDxManhattan newsletter is out! Speaker updates, The Meatrix anniversary & more. ow.ly/zsKEy #TEDxMan 1 day ago
- RT @dhgisme: @changeourfood @dianehatz @ingredient1 @branchfood thank you for sharing my interview with @misadventuresmg ! 2 days ago
- RT @bittyfoods: @ZesterDaily @TEDxManhattan @dianehatz Thanks for the great piece and the retweets! 2 days ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who tribes vacation wedding writing zurich