I’m very excited that The Glynwood Institute for Sustainable Food and Farming (which I co-founded) is taking on the issue of food waste. Read the first intro post about it here on the Institute’s Guide to Good Food blog.
- Green lentils over yogurt sauce with fried potatoes and something else fancy. Go @nimanranch!… instagram.com/p/s59QqKjNgu/ 1 day ago
- Omg! Butternut squash with grits (left) while everyone else has pork belly & grits (right) @nimanranch… instagram.com/p/s57BThjNsf/ 1 day ago
- @nimanranch dinner in Iowa. Turns out I'm the only vegetarian amongst 450 people. They made me my own… instagram.com/p/s54jeNDNoY/ 1 day ago
- 2014 @tedxmanhattan speaker Dr Lance Price speaking to Niman Ranch folks in Iowa. #nrfad2014 #tedxman… instagram.com/p/s5HzEkDNmk/ 1 day ago
- Oh, dear, as a vegetarian all I can say is that at least everyone saw the face of and met the pig they… instagram.com/p/s5DRsbDNsm/ 1 day ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism Change Food colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who vacation wedding writing zurich