I’m very excited that The Glynwood Institute for Sustainable Food and Farming (which I co-founded) is taking on the issue of food waste. Read the first intro post about it here on the Institute’s Guide to Good Food blog.
- This Hospital’s Rooftop Garden Embodies a Growing Shift Within Medical Care @FareWellness @EdibleManhattan bit.ly/1CecDxY 23 hours ago
- "@Enriqueolvera gets it. He knows he has ways, through food, of saving his culture." - @AliceWaters @tamareadler vogue.cm/1dx4t7N 1 day ago
- "Farmers are not the bad guys" @USDA_NIFA Dir @Sonny_NIFA on why bulk+discount marketing is to blame for #foodwaste ab.co/1C6lZvK 1 day ago
- RT @thedailymeal: .@united to fuel #planes with #foodwaste. Via @RioFernandes65. bit.ly/1R5E3N3 http://t.co/Cc0KDGroG3 1 day ago
- Finding local, sustainable food can be easy – search 25,000+ spots in the new Eat Well Guide bit.ly/1d1E0PB #EatWell 2 days ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism Change Food colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who vacation wedding writing zurich