I’m very excited that The Glynwood Institute for Sustainable Food and Farming (which I co-founded) is taking on the issue of food waste. Read the first intro post about it here on the Institute’s Guide to Good Food blog.
- @MasumotoFarm peach jam on jennifersway just made gluten free bread. Jam handed to me personally by… instagram.com/p/3CKH3wDNiE/ 1 day ago
- #MemorialDay in the City. #NYC #LadyLiberty @ East River Park instagram.com/p/3CFG6IjNm5/ 1 day ago
- Newest topic on the #G7 agenda: #antibioticresistance @TEDxManhattan speaker @Food_Dr explains why on.nrdc.org/1HpnCWJ 2 days ago
- House Dems & execs from @benandjerrys @stonyfield @patagonia @ChipotleTweets urge Congress to mandate #GMOlabeling bit.ly/1IRdgO2 3 days ago
- I found Peck! Last night picnic in my room. #lastdayinmilan #IFoundBroccoliInItaly ! #bestmealoftrip… instagram.com/p/29F0nXDNjq/ 3 days ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism Change Food colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who vacation wedding writing zurich