I’m very excited that The Glynwood Institute for Sustainable Food and Farming (which I co-founded) is taking on the issue of food waste. Read the first intro post about it here on the Institute’s Guide to Good Food blog.
- Change Food is hiring - 3 p/t positions. Join us! @changeourfood #foodjobs #bethechange ow.ly/DztSa 38 minutes ago
- RT @DaniNierenberg: @changeourfood in 2014 Good Food Org Guide!: ow.ly/Dn1of @CHGEHarvard @TrueFoodNow @4EnviroHealth @ewg 3 days ago
- RT @thelunchtray: Getting very excited for @TEDxManhattan on “Changing the Way We Eat” - you can sign up for live webcast on 3/1 here: http… 3 days ago
- RT @LivingGoddess: Q4: Its not JUST education or cooking. Junk Food is Cheap. People NEED jobs that pay a living wage. More money = Better… 5 days ago
- RT @Laurie_David: A2. Start cooking at home! Simple meals with real ingredients. You can find many recipes in @famcooks ... I use it everyd… 5 days ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism Change Food colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who vacation wedding writing zurich