I’m very excited that The Glynwood Institute for Sustainable Food and Farming (which I co-founded) is taking on the issue of food waste. Read the first intro post about it here on the Institute’s Guide to Good Food blog.
- Have you checked this out? Change Food spring fest - and more! #changefood� conta.cc/1Xc1c0J http://t.co/EDdFOP61fP 13 hours ago
- Have a LinkedIn page? Now you can follow @ChangeOurFood on LinkedIn! ow.ly/RBoFa #ChangeFood 1 day ago
- .@TEDxManhattan might be gone but founder @dianehatz is working harder now to change the food system. Stay in touch! bit.ly/1IuIRqk 1 day ago
- August is family meals month. Find out what @Laurie_David has to say about it... ow.ly/Rw6h5 @ChangeOurFood #familymeals 4 days ago
- RT @SandraGMalhotra: @DianeHatz Join Gen R radio Tues Noon PT or On Demand 4 an interview w/@DaniNierenberg President of Food Tank. http:/… 5 days ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism Change Food colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who vacation wedding writing zurich