I’m very excited that The Glynwood Institute for Sustainable Food and Farming (which I co-founded) is taking on the issue of food waste. Read the first intro post about it here on the Institute’s Guide to Good Food blog.
- She used to work for the EPA, now she sues them! Michele Merkel's #TEDxMan talk: ow.ly/KQH7K #factoryfarms #CAFO @michelemerkel 4 hours ago
- What are you eating? Help The Washington Post tell the story of America’s changing diet: ow.ly/KQEJM #TEDxMan @postlive 7 hours ago
- Artist Henry Hargreaves' #TEDxMan talk & his latest photo series: ow.ly/KQHDk #doomsdayprep @henry_photo http://t.co/4qXxnygF1v 9 hours ago
- LIVE NOW don't miss #TEDxMan speaker Deb Eschmeyer at Changing the Menu to improve what Americans eat: ow.ly/KQG1i #foodheroes 10 hours ago
- A brief timeline of agricultural workers in the US: ow.ly/KMSF3 #foodchains #farmworkers #foodjustice http://t.co/fWoiy2y4LC 1 day ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism Change Food colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who vacation wedding writing zurich