Check out the press release announcing Kathleen Frith as Glynwood’s new president over on the Guide to Good Food blog.
- French supermarket promotes ugly produce to reduce #foodwaste, the subject of Peter Lehner's @TEDxManhattan talk. ow.ly/zLhb6 10 hours ago
- RT @FoodCorps: RT @TEDxManhattan: 2013 @TEDxManhattan speaker @annalappe tells @MS_Living about sustainable projects, incl. @brightfarms & … 1 day ago
- 2013 @TEDxManhattan speaker @AnnaLappe tells @MS_Living about sustainable projects, incl. @BrightFarms & @FoodCorps. ow.ly/zFpo0 1 day ago
- Thrilled to see @jamieoliver pick 2011 @TEDxManhattan speaker Britta Riley's talk as 1 of 5 "That Inspired Me." ow.ly/zEHgb 2 days ago
- RT @_Turbana: @changeourfood Share goodness with a local #NYC cause that promotes healthy eating at Win25kForYourCause.com! #25kForYourCause 3 days ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism Change Food colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who vacation wedding writing zurich