Check out the press release announcing Kathleen Frith as Glynwood’s new president over on the Guide to Good Food blog.
- #TEDxMan Award Winner Steve Ritz: If you expand kids palates, you expand their minds: ow.ly/L2cPB @GreenBXMachine #teachersmatter 1 hour ago
- Farmworker Awareness Week: Do You Know Who Picks Your Produce?: ow.ly/L2zmw ht @triplepundit #changingthewayweeat #foodjustice 3 hours ago
- "The funny thing about ugly produce is that most of this produce is really beautiful. That's the irony": ow.ly/L25Lg ht @NPRFood 4 hours ago
- Did you know we lose a farm every 3.5 days? Hear more from Marcel Van Ooyen of @GrowNYC: ow.ly/KZxSq #TEDxMan #foodheroes 22 hours ago
- When family farmers were told to get big or get out from TEDxManhattan Kendra Kimbirauskas's talk: ow.ly/KZvl8 @SRAProject #CAFO 1 day ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism Change Food colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who vacation wedding writing zurich