Check out the press release announcing Kathleen Frith as Glynwood’s new president over on the Guide to Good Food blog.
- What's 2013 @TEDxManhattan speaker Bill Yosses up to since leaving @whitehouse? Getting kids cooking! ow.ly/AwXV8 #TEDxMan 22 hours ago
- RT @jamiefoodfdnUSA: .@TEDxManhattan 2015 line up looking great as food & farming luminaries take stage. ow.ly/AzQQN 1 day ago
- 'Inspired Innovation' 2012 @TEDxManhattan speaker Kavita Shukla of @fenugreen profiled by @world_wildlife. ow.ly/AveQc 1 day ago
- RT @nmasumoto: Couldn't be more excited to share the stage @TEDxManhattan next March with amazing food leaders! #foodDream http://t.co/z1sg… 2 days ago
- RT @HowGrow: Already looking forward to @TEDxManhattan 2015 to hear @DaniNierenberg of @Food_Tank speak! ow.ly/AupJF 2 days ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism Change Food colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who vacation wedding writing zurich