Check out the press release announcing Kathleen Frith as Glynwood’s new president over on the Guide to Good Food blog.
- This year at #TEDxMan: @stefanie_sacks on how small changes in eating can make a huge difference. We can't wait! ow.ly/JNwM9 43 minutes ago
- #TEDxMan Adventures is a platform for the food & farming community to interface w/ #foodheroes about sustainable food ow.ly/JF6LA 1 hour ago
- Are you joining us this Saturday?: facebook.com/TEDxManhattan/… http://t.co/R114in4lFE 11 hours ago
- #TeacherPrize Finalist and @GreenBXMachine CEO Stephen Ritz is making incredible change for kids in #Bronx. bit.ly/1DAnGQZ #TEDxMan 12 hours ago
- Wanna know the real reason organic food costs more? Ali Partori @apartovi will tell you @TEDxManhattan on 3/7! @codeorg 13 hours ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism Change Food colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who vacation wedding writing zurich