Check out the press release announcing Kathleen Frith as Glynwood’s new president over on the Guide to Good Food blog.
- RT @Food_Tank: 24 TED Talks That Will Help Save the Food System: foodtank.com/news/2015/01/t… #FoodTank @TEDxManhattan @EcoCentered http://t.co/r… 3 hours ago
- ICYMI: Find out what's happening @TEDxManhattan on 3/7! @dianehatz chats #TEDxMan with @SandraGMalhotra: ow.ly/HHP9w #foodheroes 9 hours ago
- We'll be announcing the TEDxManhattan Award winner on 1/30! Thanks to everyone who voted. Join us at #TEDxMan on 3/7: ow.ly/HWDNe 12 hours ago
- To kick off 2015, Vancouver has resolved to eliminate #foodwaste entirely: ow.ly/HTZy9 ht @wrobertsfood @foodfuelfuture 16 hours ago
- The countdown begins - 1 hour left to vote! Who is having the greatest impact on improving the way we eat? bit.ly/1DAnGQZ #TEDxMan 1 day ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism Change Food colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who vacation wedding writing zurich