The Glynwood Institute is pleased to offer DVD’s of TEDxManhattan 2012, “Changing the Way We Eat” free of charge to anyone interested in using the talks for non-commercial, educational purposes. Head over to the Guide to Good Food blog for the full release.
- Congrats!!! @greenBXmachine 2012 #TEDxMan speaker Stephen Ritz is a Top 50 Finalist in the Global @TeacherPrize: ow.ly/GaKtM 8 hours ago
- Have a #realfood story to tell? Submit your short film to @RealFoodFilms by 1/5 for $5K + prizes: realfoodmedia.org 10 hours ago
- Shen Tong launching his accelerator FOOD-X. #feedingthemovement #changefood #foodx instagram.com/p/wwpabqjNnH/ 1 day ago
- Smart ways to think about racism & injustice in the US today, featuring Regina Bernard-Carreno's 2013 #TEDxMan talk: ow.ly/G4PwW 2 days ago
- Working to change the way we eat? Tell us about it! Apply TODAY @TEDxManhattan Award: ow.ly/FZNxt Please RT & spread the word! 3 days ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism Change Food colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who vacation wedding writing zurich