The Glynwood Institute is pleased to offer DVD’s of TEDxManhattan 2012, “Changing the Way We Eat” free of charge to anyone interested in using the talks for non-commercial, educational purposes. Head over to the Guide to Good Food blog for the full release.
- Drumroll please! Congratulations Green Bronx Machine, the 2015 TEDxManhattan Award Winner!: bit.ly/1DAnGQZ @greenBXmachine #TEDxMan 11 hours ago
- We are pleased to announce Cafeteria Culture is the 2nd place winner of the 2015 TEDxManhattan Award!: bit.ly/1CjdXy8 @CafeteriaCu 13 hours ago
- The votes are in! We are pleased to announce @wholesomewave is the 3rd place winner of the 2015 TEDxManhattan Award!: bit.ly/1BDqvgU 14 hours ago
- We're excited to announce the TEDxManhattan Award Winner later today! There were over 3000 votes cast, thank you for voting. Stayed tuned! 16 hours ago
- RT @naturalgourmet: We're hosting a @TEDxManhattan viewing party at @TischFoodCenter on Mar. 7. Join us! ow.ly/I2rK4 cc @Stefani… 23 hours ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism Change Food colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who vacation wedding writing zurich