The Glynwood Institute is pleased to offer DVD’s of TEDxManhattan 2012, “Changing the Way We Eat” free of charge to anyone interested in using the talks for non-commercial, educational purposes. Head over to the Guide to Good Food blog for the full release.
- Take action - ask the FDA to shine a light on #antibiotic use on #factoryfarms @battlesuperbugs bit.ly/1JtjvKl 11 hours ago
- Finding local, sustainable food can be easy – search 25,000+ spots in the new Eat Well Guide bit.ly/1d1E0PB #EatWell 15 hours ago
- Food scraps can be turned into useful compost that helps make NYC green. Drop off sites listed here --> on.nyc.gov/1GrXisZ 18 hours ago
- Bessie on the beach. #UKhanging #viviennesbestfriend #brighton #staffielove @ Hove Seafront instagram.com/p/4eOKqgjNlD/ 1 day ago
- Photos from Facing Factory Farms Salon are here & we're happy to share w/ you @kimbirauskas @foodandwater #changefood bit.ly/1GBbteh 2 days ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism Change Food colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who vacation wedding writing zurich