The Glynwood Institute is pleased to offer DVD’s of TEDxManhattan 2012, “Changing the Way We Eat” free of charge to anyone interested in using the talks for non-commercial, educational purposes. Head over to the Guide to Good Food blog for the full release.
- Rachelle, Isaac and me - thieves with dinner with friends at Norwood @ The Norwood Club, New York instagram.com/p/q250laDNnU/ 19 hours ago
- More great press for 2014 @TEDxManhattan speaker Sam Van Aken and his Tree of 40 Fruit! ow.ly/zxhRO 1 day ago
- RT @GrownUnder "Wow! Check out this beautiful #treeof40fruit by #SamVanAken @TEDx @TEDxManhattan @TED_TALKS …... 2 days ago
- July @TEDxManhattan newsletter is out! Speaker updates, The Meatrix anniversary & more. ow.ly/zsKEy #TEDxMan 2 days ago
- RT @dhgisme: @changeourfood @dianehatz @ingredient1 @branchfood thank you for sharing my interview with @misadventuresmg ! 3 days ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who tribes vacation wedding writing zurich