The Glynwood Institute is pleased to offer DVD’s of TEDxManhattan 2012, “Changing the Way We Eat” free of charge to anyone interested in using the talks for non-commercial, educational purposes. Head over to the Guide to Good Food blog for the full release.
- Food change is happening & making a difference @greenBXmachine shows us how on 3/7 @TEDxManhattan bit.ly/1xv48M4 #TEDxMan 1 hour ago
- We're pumped! Debra Eschmeyer, director of @MichelleObama`s @letsmove program, will be speaking @TEDxManhattan! ow.ly/JVO8s 2 hours ago
- Ugly is the new pretty – in food! @fwscout talks about the beauty in less than perfect produce on 3/7 bit.ly/1xv48M4 #TEDxMan 4 hours ago
- Any interest in embarking on an adventure this week? Check out @TEDxManhattan adventures! ow.ly/JF6LA #foodheroes #TEDxMan 5 hours ago
- Thrilled to have #foodhero @dhmeyer @USHGNYC speaking @TEDxManhattan! Here is a preview by @EcoCentered ow.ly/JNvjT #TEDxMan 6 hours ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism Change Food colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who vacation wedding writing zurich