The Glynwood Institute is pleased to offer DVD’s of TEDxManhattan 2012, “Changing the Way We Eat” free of charge to anyone interested in using the talks for non-commercial, educational purposes. Head over to the Guide to Good Food blog for the full release.
- “Small changes in food choice can make big everyday differences”- @TEDxManhattan 2015 speaker @stefanie_sacks. ow.ly/Bx9FI 2 days ago
- So excited about the latest addition to 2015 @TEDxManhattan speaker lineup: international recording artist @IETEF ow.ly/BCoAI 3 days ago
- Anyone interested in or know anyone who might be interested in helping design an award statue for the soon-to-be launched @TEDxManhattan... 4 days ago
- Bring food education back! @FoodDay2014 is Oct 24. ow.ly/Bx9fu 5 days ago
- Home sweet home... #lovecominghome #lovenyc @ Delta Terminal - LaGuardia Airport instagram.com/p/s-DMFyjNqQ/ 6 days ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism Change Food colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who vacation wedding writing zurich