The Glynwood Institute is pleased to offer DVD’s of TEDxManhattan 2012, “Changing the Way We Eat” free of charge to anyone interested in using the talks for non-commercial, educational purposes. Head over to the Guide to Good Food blog for the full release.
- Apply 4 @TEDxManhattan award! Deadline extended to Nov 30. Speak live onstage @ TxM 2015! ow.ly/DD0hX #tedxman #foodheroes 15 hours ago
- Change Food is hiring - 3 p/t positions. Join us! @changeourfood #foodjobs #bethechange ow.ly/DztSa 1 day ago
- RT @DaniNierenberg: @changeourfood in 2014 Good Food Org Guide!: ow.ly/Dn1of @CHGEHarvard @TrueFoodNow @4EnviroHealth @ewg 4 days ago
- RT @thelunchtray: Getting very excited for @TEDxManhattan on “Changing the Way We Eat” - you can sign up for live webcast on 3/1 here: http… 5 days ago
- RT @LivingGoddess: Q4: Its not JUST education or cooking. Junk Food is Cheap. People NEED jobs that pay a living wage. More money = Better… 1 week ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism Change Food colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who vacation wedding writing zurich