The Glynwood Institute is pleased to offer DVD’s of TEDxManhattan 2012, “Changing the Way We Eat” free of charge to anyone interested in using the talks for non-commercial, educational purposes. Head over to the Guide to Good Food blog for the full release.
- Thrilled to see @jamieoliver pick 2011 @TEDxManhattan speaker Britta Riley's talk as 1 of 5 "That Inspired Me." ow.ly/zEHgb 12 hours ago
- RT @_Turbana: @changeourfood Share goodness with a local #NYC cause that promotes healthy eating at Win25kForYourCause.com! #25kForYourCause 1 day ago
- 2014 @TEDxManhattan speaker @tomcolicchio continues to speak out about hunger. ow.ly/zEF9I #TEDxMan 1 day ago
- Rachelle, Isaac and me - thieves with dinner with friends at Norwood @ The Norwood Club, New York instagram.com/p/q250laDNnU/ 4 days ago
- More great press for 2014 @TEDxManhattan speaker Sam Van Aken and his Tree of 40 Fruit! ow.ly/zxhRO 5 days ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism Change Food colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who vacation wedding writing zurich