The Glynwood Institute is pleased to offer DVD’s of TEDxManhattan 2012, “Changing the Way We Eat” free of charge to anyone interested in using the talks for non-commercial, educational purposes. Head over to the Guide to Good Food blog for the full release.
- Join #TEDxMan @Gary_Hirshberg @JessSeinfeld & @SRuhle @abchome 4/30 6:30pm in support of @justlabelit to #labelGMOs bit.ly/1Qq356D 1 day ago
- Do you support labeling #GMOs? Join #TEDxMan @Gary_Hirshberg of @justlabelit with @JessSeinfeld and @SRuhle at @abchome on 4/30 at 6:30pm RT 1 day ago
- Take action to help save the Earth - and us! Take the @changeourfood Challenge! bit.ly/1DgLDr4 #changefood #EarthDay #EarthDay2015 2 days ago
- norwood earth day dinner gets into the weeds! #newfriends #havingfun instagram.com/p/1zeiiojNvY/ 2 days ago
- Celebrate #EarthDay by taking the Change Food Challenge! Complete it and pass it along bit.ly/1DuaiJ1 @EarthDayNetwork #CFC15 3 days ago
- 2008 election acht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama Bethlehem blog bodanna bonnaroo book book review books boulder bowls bruce springsteen Buddhism Change Food colorado cory arcangel creative capital csrwire curt ellis daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz eat local factory farm farms fiction food inc food system Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food haiti hiking india jackson pollock jesse malin karen hudson king corn mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media participant productions Pete Townshend pottery red rocks road trip rock and roll rock gods Rock Gods of Acht Roger Daltrey sedona Seth Godin slow food nation sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table sustainable vs industrial switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan TEDxManhattan Challenge The Who vacation wedding writing zurich