The Glynwood Institute is pleased to offer DVD’s of TEDxManhattan 2012, “Changing the Way We Eat” free of charge to anyone interested in using the talks for non-commercial, educational purposes. Head over to the Guide to Good Food blog for the full release.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- TEDxManhattan Registration Now Open
- TEDxManhattan 2012 now on DVD
- Glynwood’s New President!
- TEDxManhattan DVD now available
- Food Waste issue
- Watch TEDxManhattan Online
- TEDxManhattan Viewing Party
- TEDxManhattan Challenge Finalists
- TEDxManhattan “Changing the Way We Eat”
- 5 Reasons Sustainable Food is the Answer
Tagsacht arizona art artists At the Table Barack Obama bonnaroo book boulder bruce springsteen colorado creative capital csrwire daily table dalai lama delhi diane hatz fiction Glynwood Institute Guide to Good Food hiking india jackson pollock mark kondracki media moma museum of modern art Music participant media road trip rock gods Rock Gods of Acht sedona Seth Godin sustainable food sustainable food and farming sustainable table switzerland TED TEDx TEDxManhattan The Who wedding writing zurich